Welcome, Sofia Häggbom!
New blog @ ELLUI
We are proud to present Sofia Häggbom as a new member of the creative ELLUI family. She is a 20 y.o happy chic from Stockholm who describes herself as a “self-taught makeup enthusiast”.
– One of the best things I love to do is to try out new products and play with makeup.
In the blog we will get to know her through her beauty relationship with her face where daily basic make-up does not exist since she clearly votes for the quote “all or nothing”. As Kate Lee’s latest student to become a hairdresser we also hope to see her during her creative development with hair. Read her blog here!
In a first taste we asked her to list 10 favorites from the makeup bag:
1. Glitter Liners from Sephora
– Nothing becomes completed without glitter! It suits for everything.
3. Make Up Forever Ink Liner
– A floating, dull and jet black eyeliner.
4. Urban Decay Primer Potion
– A primer to apply on the eyelid before the shade and/or glitter. The durability is maximized and makes colors more vivid.
5. Inglot Freedom System Palette
– This is my favorite palette for the moment…
6. NYX blush
– Contours and blush gives shape, color and life to your face. Here is one of my most used right now.
7. House Of Lashes Lash Adhesive
– Latex free glue that sits until you choose to remove it.
9. Make Up Forever HD Foundation
– The key to a good make-up is a beautiful base. This foundation lasts all day and is created to be perfect even for HD camera.
10 . Mac Fix+
– The perfect fixation spray moisturizes and “locks” make up to stay fresh all night.