A week with Stina Almér
ELLUI’s latest addition – the 24-year-old model Stina Almer who lives in Stockholm, is inspired by Cara Delevingne and own a wardrobe consisting Acne and Ann-Sofie Back. She impresses us with her edgy 185 cm, famous legs and ways of expressing fashion, private as well as in front of the camera.
What is the funniest photo shoot you’ve ever did?
– When I was honored to be a model for Naim Josefi’s design collaboration with John Walden. The photoshoot took place in a skate park in Rålambshovparken, Kungsholmen. It felt great to be booked for the job.
If you got to choose a photographer to work with, who would it be?
– Must answer Jolijn Snijders. She is the editor in chief and photographer for the magazine I LOVE FAKE. Her pictures are cheeky, colorful and edgy.
Who is your style icon?
– Definitely Cara Delevingne. I love how she in one picture can be elegant in a silk dress and in the next she turns funny while doing a fun grimace wearing a crazy hat.
Where do you prefer to go shopping?
– Weekday, Acne Archive, & Other Stories and second hand. Acne Archive is a dream for us who like Acne and can not afford to buy a jacket for 1500€. They sell out older collections for great prices. Best thrift store in town is undoubtedly Stadsmissionen on Skånegatan. There you can bargain.
Do you stress up in the morning and dress in the first best you see or are you well planned?
– I never plan my outfis, I change style from day to day and dress in what makes me feel good in the moment. I might plan if I’m going to a fancy event.
Who are your three favorites on instagram?
– @caradelevingne, @fridabgustavsson and @ilovefake.
What are the three absolute favorites in your closet right now?
– I love t-shirts with prints and no one makes them cooler than Ann-Sofie Back. My sweater from there is an obvious favorite. Then we have my beloved Nike Air. They are a dream to wear and good looking. Third favorite is my big sweater from Acne. It keeps me warm and I love the design.
If you got to be someone else for one day, who would it be and why?
– Maja Ivarsson from the band The Sounds. In order to know how it is to be extremely agile and sing like a goddess.
What is your favorite product in your make-up bag?
– Im all about highlights. Thumbs up too much shimmer and highlighted cheekbones.
What inspires your style?
– Mainly fashion magazine ID Magazine and I LOVE FAKE, but also Pinterest. I love to surf around beautiful photographs and cool chicks.
Sweater – H&M // Jeans – Bik Bok // Shoes – Din Sko // Sunglasses – Second hand
Shirt – Back // Shoes – Nike // Shorts – American Apparel // Socks – Second hand // Watch – Second hand
Shoes – Nelly // Coat – H&M // T-shirt – Merchendise Miley Cyrus // Shorts – American Apparel // Socks – Second hand
Sweater – Acne Studios // Tights – H&M // Shoes – H&M
Bag – Back // Jeans – Bik Bok // Top – Diesel // Shoes – Tiger of Sweden // Rings – Second hand