A week with Andreas Candy
A week with Andreas Candy, the 28-year-old from Stockholm, who is currently dating his reflection, inspired by Legolas and wishes to be Putin for a day.
Do you have any style icons?
– Rihanna is cool, but when it comes to fashion I’m not inspired by any specific person but of various elements between the universe and art. I change style and inspiration a few times a year. Right now, the hippie/indian-style is my favorite. Legolas in Lord of the Rings inspire me.
What is a typical morning for you?
– I hate stress in the morning, so I plan the day before what to wear. Most of the time I dress in a basic black outfit and then change for party.
I was born as an artist, I see myself as art.
What are your three favorites in your closet right now?
– My black long coat with hat, because it weighs a lot. I like heavy or tight things that makes me feel free when dressing off. Otherwise, my black “chill” pants and jacket from River Island is perfect as I’m often on the move.
Where do you go shopping?
– In other cities , often in vintage shops in London , Barcelona and New York. In Stockholm , I go to POP or Beyond Retro to find something unique. If I’m looking for something basic , I run past the H & M or Zara.
If you shop online, where do you go?
– I have just found a cool side of LA, the name joyrich.com.
How do you do to stand out?
– My focus is not to stand out. I was born as an artist, I see myself as art. People both love and hate what I wear, but I think when all comes around my style influence to greater tolerance for that we are all different.
What are your three most played songs right now?
– Lana Del Rey – West Coast , Skrillex – Ease My Mind and Indila – Derniere Danse .
If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
– Wow, what difficult … I would be Putin! The first thing I’d done was to resign and sign a contract to never again hold any position of power.
What is your favorite product in your makeup bag?
– My foundation from Maybelline .
Sunglasses – Weekday // Hat – Monki // Blazer – Dressman // Pants – Weekday // Shoes – From a friend
Sunnies – Weekday // Hat – Monki // Jacket – Gina Tricot // Shirt – Monki // Pants – Vintage // Shoes – From a friend
Sunglasses – Weekday // Cap – River Island London // Coat – Vintagebutik in London // T-shirt – H&M // Tights – Canada // Shoes – From a friend
Sunglasses – H&M // Cap – T-Shirt Store // Sweater – Monki // Jacket – River Island // Pants – H&M // Shoes – Vagabond
Sunglasses – Weekday // Tights – Monki // Poncho – POP // Jacket – Vintage // Scart – Vintage // Shoes – Vagabond // Feathers – Panduro